About our service:
1. PolkCountyForeclosures.com is not affiliated in any way with the Polk County Clerk of the Court. We are simply a service that lets you easily navigate through the properties of past & future foreclosure auctions in Polk County. All foreclosure auctions are held on the county's web site at the following web address: (https://polk.realforeclose.com/)
2. We do not guarantee the accuracy of our data, and you should double & triple check all the property information that you find on our web site if you plan to bid on any properties. We do our best to compile the most accurate data possible, but we're only human and errors are bound to occur in a small percentage of the data.
3. PolkCountyForeclosures.com and related services are provided on an "As-Is" basis; we cannot guarantee that our services will be free of errors or problems. PolkCountyForeclosures.com, Daveco Properties, LLC; it's employees, affiliates and associates are not liable for any costs or damages arising directly or indirectly from our users.
4. The house prices and sold auction prices reflect payments for real estate and might also include the takeover of significant deeds against the property you are viewing which are not publicly showin in the sale price. No one under any circumstances should bid on a propert without first doing due diligence with title searches and other lein and tax research on a property. We do not check for leins on properties and do not list them, this is something the user of our service must do on their own.
Terms of Paid Membership to PolkCountyForeclosures.com.
1. For users who chose to use our premium features, subscription payment plans bill on a monthly basis a quarterly payment or bi-annual payments plans bill each month, quarter, or 180 days depending on the membership option you have chosen and can be canceled at any time through our web site's "account page" by clicking on "cancel my membership" or by contacting customer support and asking to cancel in written form. If you have any questions or concerns about our billing please contact support and they can assist you in any way that they need.
2. Unless you cancel you will be billed again at the end of your cycle's billing period until you tell us to stop either by contacting support department through email or over the phone, or by clicking on the "cancel my membership" link in your account admin page on the site.
3. Once you have paid to get access to our content and your account shows you have used our data and viewed upcoming foreclosure auction data, we will not give any refunds for any reason. If you have joined for 90 or 180 day plans, we do not refund unused days if you decide to cancel before your next billing cycle. Canceling membership simply cancels the billing from occuring on the next cycle so you will not be billed again.
4.In the event of an unsuccessful recurring payment, an administrative fee of up to $2.00 may be applied in order to keep your subscription active until the full subscription fee can be processed successfully.
Our terms and conditions may change from time to time. You can always double check the latest revision by visiting the link on the bottom of our web site.
Web Content and Materials.
1. The information and materials contained in this web site are for marketing and informational purposes and is intended for individual or private use only, data mining, screen scraping downloading or any other way designed to obtain big quantities of listings that exceeds the company's *set number of listings viewed by one member on a 24 hour period is strictly prohibited. The access to and use of the information and materials contained in this web site are subject to change without notice. The company may discontinue or make changes to the information, products or services described in this web site at any time. The information, products or services in this web site shall not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date of posting and are subject to change without notice. The company does not guaranty that all listings listed here are foreclosures. The company does not undertake, and specifically disclaims, any obligation or responsibility to update or amend the information, products or services described in this web site. The company reserves the right to terminate any or all products services or offerings, if any, set forth in this web site without prior notice. Furthermore, by offering information, products or services via this web site, no solicitation is made by the company to any person to use such information, products or services in jurisdictions where the provision of such information, products or services is prohibited by law. The company does not guarantee the availability of any property listed herein. The number of listings varies with market conditions and the company makes no guarantees about the number of properties listed. Some geographic areas may have more listings than others and the company does not promise that there are listings in every geographical area.
It is up to you to know exactly what you are bidding on. The county will not overturn a sale and refund the purchase price because a bidder didn't know what they were bidding on, or because they didn't understand the legal description! Pictures.
2. The company does not guarantee that all listings have pictures. Pictures will be posted when ever they are available. Links to Other Sites.
3. Links to web sites that are not controlled or maintained by the company may be provided in this web site. Such links are provided solely as pointers to information that may be useful to users of this web site. The company has no control over the content on any such linked web sites. The company makes no warranties, either express or implied, concerning the content of any such linked web site including, without limitation, the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability thereof for any particular purpose, nor does the company warrant that such site or content is free from any claims of copyright, trademark or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such site or content is free from defects, viruses or other destructive or disabling devices. A link to a web site not maintained or controlled by the company does not imply any endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, products, information or services offered at such sites, or any representation regarding the content at such linked web sites.
1. This web site contains original works of authorship. Such works of authorship, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned or licensed (except as otherwise expressly stated) by the company. These works of authorship may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the express prior written consent of the company.
Limitation of Liability
1. The information in this web site is provided "as is" without express or implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose. The company will not be liable for any delay, difficulty in use, inaccuracy of information, defects in this web site or any browser or other program used to access this web site, nor will the company be liable for any other problems experienced by users due to causes beyond the control of the company. The company is not responsible for any errors in or omissions in the information contained in or accedes through this web site. No license to the user is implied in these disclaimers.
2. The company will have no liability in tort, contract or otherwise to any user and/or any third party arising in connection with the use of this web site or reliance on any information provided in this web site. The company will under no circumstances be liable to the user and/or any third party, for any lost profits or lost opportunity, or any indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages whatsoever, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Last edited on October 9th, 2020.